The People's Democratic Republic of Insomnia

"It's just laser beams and power chords--there's no plot at all."

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Bizarre New Hobby

My kid sister bought The Wife a few birthday presents this year, among them the first season DVD of "How I Met Your Mother", which I've found to be fairly amusing. Of course The Wife and I have spent various amounts of time assigning show roles to various of our friends (Adam, you know who you got stuck with) and laughing uproariously. This show is WAY funnier than "House", and there's no confusing jargon to decipher.

1 Comments:

  • At 21/11/07 12:59 , Blogger Yankee John said...

    Heretic. Hugh could totaly kick Buffy's Lesbian and Doogie's Gay ass(es?).

    Plus, Cameron and either of the new seasons' eye candy beats out HIMYM slag, I don't care where she put her flute.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home