The People's Democratic Republic of Insomnia

"It's just laser beams and power chords--there's no plot at all."

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Vacation Blog Update

Since I know you've all been wondering with bated breath...Yes, I've bathed since the last post. You can take off your gas masks. Or maybe not, I've been on antibiotics...

Anyway, vacation is going well. We're training the new dog who seems to be bright. At least she's done less damage in the past 3 days than John averages over a weekend visit. Check out The Wife's Other Blog for details. And pics...she's awfully cute.

In other good news, German Shepherds (even baby ones) apparently require large amounts of running around in circles to keep them quiet. Yours truly has been helping to supply this, which should induce further sveltening.

Speaking of exercise, I'm back at karate after the surgery (well, sort of. I totally flaked tonight 'cos I was playing with the puppy). Karate is easier when you weigh less.

More news as events warrant.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home