The People's Democratic Republic of Insomnia

"It's just laser beams and power chords--there's no plot at all."

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Vacation Again

The past few weeks have been good to me. After Renfest I got my tonsils trimmed, then started a relatively easy month at work. More good news, the guy who does the scheduling owed me a favor which he repayed by giving me about 10 straight days off, including Thanksgiving. I have all sorts of grandiose plans for what to do with my time--catch up on studying, clean the house, deal with this new puppy we're apparently getting, etc. But given how mellow I'm feeling today, it's starting to look like it'll be a miracle if I manage to bathe.

I should not require this much relaxation, but oh well...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home