The People's Democratic Republic of Insomnia

"It's just laser beams and power chords--there's no plot at all."

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Airway Update

I've been trying to get off the pain meds, perhaps a little too quickly. Last night The Wife got fed up with my crap, dosed me with what I should have been taking, and dragged me out to the bookstore (oh no, Brer Fox, not the briar patch!). I bought another Bryson book, a copy of Transformers, and some stupid trivia book that looked interesting in the checkout line.

Anyway, we spent the night watching movies and chatting, I didn't make much sense, and I slept pretty well. I've spent most of today sleeping as well, in between episodes of The Tick (and let me tell you, Ben Edlund's imagination in animated primary colors plus controlled pain medication equals strange naps). I've been pretty comfortable all day, but I'm really looking forward to getting these damn tubes out of my nose (tomorrow at 11). Ought to be interesting.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home