The People's Democratic Republic of Insomnia

"It's just laser beams and power chords--there's no plot at all."

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I'm On Vacation

That's right, blogateers....No work-related duties for the next two weeks. I can't freaking believe it. Got off work this morning at 7am, hit the Tavern with the night shift, had some nachos and beer (for which I am paying now, oh yes my precioussss. The Ring, it burnss me...) and got home safely for HOURS AND HOURS of uninterrupted sleep. It was marvelous. It is now 11pm, I still haven't gotten out of my pajamas, and I don't have to do anything I don't want to until...NOVEMBER!

Life is good.

Now, theoretically there's a long to-do list out there, but most of it is stuff like shoot, look into getting a pilot's license, sleep, maybe work out a little, go to TexRenFest. I ain't complainin'.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home