The People's Democratic Republic of Insomnia

"It's just laser beams and power chords--there's no plot at all."

Monday, October 01, 2007

I Know It's Wrong But It Feels So Good

One of my favorite snacks from my bachelor days--which I have recently managed to sneak back into the house--is peanut butter crackers with a beer chaser. The peanut butter has to be creamy, the crackers have to be saltines, and the beer has to be something light, like a lager or IPA. But MAN, that's tasty.

In other good news, I have a whole day off today. All I have to do is catch up on my schoolwork, go to a doctor's appointment, and make it to karate class, and I should really make some progress on my research project. Good thing vacation's coming up.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home