The People's Democratic Republic of Insomnia

"It's just laser beams and power chords--there's no plot at all."

Friday, October 12, 2007

Let's Change the Rules a Little

First, we change the automobile standards to require all cars, trucks, etc to be made out of Nerf.

Next, we make it completely legal to run over anyone who deserves it. Even a little bit.

--"Your Honor, I saw him throw a cigarette butt on the sidewalk"

--"Guilty! Nerf bruises and time served?" *gavel*

Wouldn't that be an amusing world to live in?

4 Comments:

  • At 15/10/07 14:47 , Blogger KAISER ANDY I said...

    If I had a nerf car I would wear out my reverse gear.

     
  • At 15/10/07 17:48 , Blogger Yankee John said...

    nope. won't ever work. the raw material is just too expensive. What with the feed, medication and labor involved, it's just not practical. I mean, sure the nerf can be free ranged, but predators are the least of your problems; we all know how scruffy those nerf hearders can be.



    Yep, all that for a Star Wars joke. You're Welcome.

     
  • At 15/10/07 18:27 , Blogger RugbyGirlMD said...

    who's scruffy-lookin'?

     
  • At 16/10/07 17:39 , Blogger KAISER ANDY I said...

    Laugh it up, fuzzball.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home