The People's Democratic Republic of Insomnia

"It's just laser beams and power chords--there's no plot at all."

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Back at the Keyboard Again

I've finished my exile in the Hellmouth, which was made less painful by Mary and Kevin, who let me come over and sit on their sofa, and Tommy (who none of you know, but he used to be my boss) and his family who met me for dinner the other day.

Thanks, y'all.

I spent last night seriously planning how best to exit my current career path, and do something less painful, like drive nails through my scrotum for money. I may have been suffering from sleep deprivation at the time, so I decided to hold off on any final decisions for a few days. In the meantime, I'm off tomorrow. Perhaps I'll buy a firearm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home