The People's Democratic Republic of Insomnia

"It's just laser beams and power chords--there's no plot at all."

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Photo Contest Winner!

I'd like to announce the winner of the most recent Profile Photo Contest. This was a tough one, mostly because you people suck. Like I want my profile to remind me of my work or Andy's girlfriend, really. The paucity of submissions indicates that too many of you have too little free time. Quit your jobs and get on welfare, people! Taxpayers are working hard so you don't have to.

So, the winner is...ME! Just check out my profile to see the new pic, the Engineer's Holy Trinity. And watch as I use my newfound power and prestige to take over the world!

3 Comments:

  • At 21/6/07 21:15 , Blogger Yankee John said...

    Seriously?

    You're a Tri-Lam?

    Now we know where you're at.

    It would take YOU to make an engineering student look cool.

    Should we send out a search party for your masculinity or skip the seven years and call it dead?

     
  • At 22/6/07 13:31 , Blogger KAISER ANDY I said...

    Congratulations Ted on being able to duck the idiot police for so long.
    While I realize that the inflamitory remarks you made were purely in order to get a rise out of me (I'll set 'em up, you knock 'em down), I don't think that you truely understand the full implications of you writing.

    Dear Dr. One Idea-

    Two things:
    1)Usually the "Cheap, Fast, Good" is followed by "Pick any two"
    2)What John said.

     
  • At 24/6/07 00:47 , Blogger Ted said...

    John: _Revenge of the Nerds_ to the contrary, you CAN know something about engineering and not be gay. No wonder you did so well in college.

    Andy: You have struck on a small part of the sublime inner meaning of my pic. Unfortunately you seem unable to appreciate it. Just goes to show, you can send a Kraut to college, but you can't make him think.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home