The People's Democratic Republic of Insomnia

"It's just laser beams and power chords--there's no plot at all."

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The MCAT, a Brief Mental Exercise for Your Amusement

Hey Everybody--
My kid-sis-in-law, It's A Long Story, is taking the MCAT on Friday. For those who don't know, the MCAT is the Medical College Admissions Test, and reliable sources maintain that it is not fun. The test location is about 2 blocks from my house.
Since I am a SUMBITCH, I will be out of town that day and not available to meet the poor child for adult beverages after she WHALES THE EVER-LOVING TAR out of that pitiful little quiz.
However, since I am not a complete BASTICH, I have secreted some icy-cold ABITA Strawberry Lager (the best seasonal beer EVER) in my refrigerator for her to relax with after she DEMONSTRATES HER COMPLETE DOMINANCE OF ALL CONCEPTS PRE-MEDICAL.
So I'm sure everyone who doesn't suck will take this opportunity to join me in wishing Mary GOOD LUCK on Friday...not that she'll need it.

3 Comments:

  • At 14/6/07 03:20 , Blogger MelloYello said...

    Wow Ted, thanks for the vote of confidence. This post was awesome, thanks!

     
  • At 14/6/07 18:57 , Blogger KAISER ANDY I said...

    Good luck Ms. Mello.
    "I was told there would be no math."

    I myself am in the middle of taking the MBAD (many beers andy drinks- extra credit if you say it like Yoda). I seem to be passing.

    Anyway- cheers!

     
  • At 19/6/07 15:17 , Blogger Yankee John said...

    Long Live the Excruciatingly Large Brain of the Melly!

    Kick Ass and rename the test "your little bitch."

    If that offends anyone, I will have Mello disintergrate you with a single thought. So there.

    (sorry I stole away your stunt liver this weekend)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home