The People's Democratic Republic of Insomnia

"It's just laser beams and power chords--there's no plot at all."

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Red Hot Chili Peppers

I decided to make some chili tonight.  I had some ground beef in the freezer, and a few fresh tomatoes.  I found a can of diced peppers and tomatoes in the pantry.  Of course, I have plenty of More Cow Bell (patent pending) seasoning.  So I threw all these things in the crock pot and watched a couple of episodes of Breaking Bad. 

When I went to check on the chili, I found it to be...bland.  Like Yankee food bland (I moved to Dixie for a reason).  So I went to the spice shelf to see what I could find, and...there it was!  The bottle of Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce that The Wife bought me for my birthday.

I may have been a bit overenthusiastic.

Chili's damned good though.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home