The People's Democratic Republic of Insomnia

"It's just laser beams and power chords--there's no plot at all."

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Workin'

I've been working entirely too much lately. Due to some scheduling oddities, I worked the last 5 days in a row. Not such a big deal until you realize that I work 12 hour shifts, for a 60 hour work week. I'm off today, and then go back for 2 more. They're trying to stretch that out to 3 in a row, but I don't see it happening. Particularly when you add in that this is the busiest time of the year for us...I'm going to need a vacation when all this is over.

3 Comments:

  • At 20/2/12 21:12 , Blogger KAISER ANDY I said...

    Let one or two of 'em bleed out. When management sees that you don't care, they'll schedule you less.
    Don't knock it, it works.

     
  • At 22/2/12 23:24 , Blogger Richard Noggin said...

    Kevin? As in Kevin21?? I seem to remember a rumor about Kevin21 and being the worst in the tri-state area.

     
  • At 2/3/12 16:57 , Blogger Ted said...

    Well, you gotta earn those handbags somehow!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home