The People's Democratic Republic of Insomnia

"It's just laser beams and power chords--there's no plot at all."

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Study Break...Study Broken?

Tomorrow starts two days of testing. While not traditionally the most difficult exam (statistically, it's probably the easiest of the major exams I will take), it's still the NEXT exam, which always adds a certain amount of stress. More importantly, this one has very high stakes. If I don't pass it, the last seven years have been a huge waste of time, money, effort, and brain cells.

So no stress. Well, maybe a little.

On top of that, next Wednesday is a less-important but still significant exam for which I've been unable to study, due to cramming for tomorrow's test.

I thought I was done with school....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home