The People's Democratic Republic of Insomnia

"It's just laser beams and power chords--there's no plot at all."

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Discussion Question

I think we've all noticed Yankee John's conspicuous abscence from last week's Discussion Question.  Now, we know YJ's done some dumb stuff in his life but apparently he's forgotten about most of it.

So, gentle readers, I ask you to help YJ remember.  What's the dumbest thing he's ever done?

(Jenny should have some great input for this one)

5 Comments:

  • At 15/4/09 01:17 , Blogger KAISER ANDY I said...

    not.
    enough.
    words.

     
  • At 15/4/09 03:04 , Blogger Jenny said...

    hummmm...

     
  • At 18/4/09 06:33 , Blogger Ted said...

    this is just sad, guys. I mean, c'mon. Tell the bee story. Or the donut story. Or how Tank died. Or "evading the draft". Or "that's not mine, officer". Or...well, you get the idea.

     
  • At 21/4/09 14:58 , Blogger KAISER ANDY I said...

    Every bad story I have about John doing something stupid ends in me being hurt somehow, and I don't want to relive the pain.

     
  • At 22/4/09 02:20 , Blogger Richard Noggin said...

    Some might postulate that becoming a member of our Band of Pirates wasn't all that smart.
    Then there was that night in my boat on the Ohio with 3 drunk 40 something women...(Oh Shit! That was me....)
    How about the time I went out fo town with my family and I left the Yankee and the Kaiser to watch my house with my dogs and a stockpile of Beer and Ribeyes? I'm not sure it was just Dogshit that I found in the back yard. (Not blaming anybody.......)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home