The People's Democratic Republic of Insomnia

"It's just laser beams and power chords--there's no plot at all."

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

It's Happening Again...

I can't sleep. After being absolutely, passing-out, danger-0n-the-roads exhausted this afternoon at about 3, I am obnoxiously awake at about 10. Just kind of wired, in that too-sleepy-to-study kind of way. I'd crawl into bed and read until I zz'd out, except The Wife is (wisely) asleep now and I don't want to wake her (my deathwish expired last week and the new one hasn't come in the mail yet).

In other fun news, I have multiple new bruises after tonight's workout, including a wonder of an ulnar nerve irritation that still has two of my fingers tingling 3 hours after I got hit. Tomorrow I may well not be able to get out of bed.

Oh, did I mention I have to get up at 5:30?

1 Comments:

  • At 28/8/07 15:52 , Blogger KAISER ANDY I said...

    I've been that tired, and you're right, it ain't fun.

    What type of workout gets you hit?
    Did you join a boxing gym instead of gold's?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home