The People's Democratic Republic of Insomnia

"It's just laser beams and power chords--there's no plot at all."

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

AC Update

So the AC guy finally made it out to my place Monday night, found the problem--apparently the capacitor in the condenser wasn't coping with the cooling, or the vessel with the pestle had the potion with the poison, or somesuch.

Anyway, the guy fixes it, doesn't charge me for the part (under warranty), but does charge me for the "emergency" service call--I get hit for an extra $20 because he came out after 5pm. Given that I called them at 8am I was a little grouchy about this. And then I got hit for extra time because the tech didn't have the part, had to run down the street and meet up with another guy to get it. Basically, they charged me more because their service was slow. I'm in the process of arguing with the main office, but the woman who is doing the billing is out sick...

Don't buy anything from Taylor and Tyler.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home