The People's Democratic Republic of Insomnia

"It's just laser beams and power chords--there's no plot at all."

Saturday, April 14, 2007

He's back...He's bad...

Ladies and gentlemen (and Andy), I have returned.

After an enforced abscence due to the fact that Cox Cable sucks all the (insert offensive thing here), I have finally gotten my internet working again. This makes me happy. I can now check my email, read your yammerings, and present my well-crafted philosophical works (well, they're crafted. Okay, they're not unlike Kraft (cheesy and bright orange))....

Oh yeah, and download the latest Homestar Runner cartoons. Can't forget that.

BTW Andy--I lost your comments from my last post. Please don't get all offended. Or do. You're cute when you're angry.

1 Comments:

  • At 16/4/07 18:47 , Blogger KAISER ANDY I said...

    I harbor no resentment. I too had troubles with new passwords and logging back in to blogger, which is how I changes from goofy little shirpa to Kaiser Andy I.

    I'm sure the acrimony will resume once I'm in your pressence and three hours after eating chili.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home