The People's Democratic Republic of Insomnia

"It's just laser beams and power chords--there's no plot at all."

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Yet Another Disorganized Rant

What a month. I have definitively determined that I made the right career choice of my two front-runners (by spending a 30-ish days on the OTHER career choice, which was tiring and frustrating). I got my licensing exam results, which were good. I ran most days of the month. I gave up playing rugby. I stopped blogging for a while. And I learned a new word in Spanish, which I will not repeat here.

In related news I have decided that, for the rest of my career, 11:30pm will be known as "Haldol Thirty" if I am on duty.

Now I will go sit by the pool and drink beer, because someone has to and Andy ain't here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home