The People's Democratic Republic of Insomnia

"It's just laser beams and power chords--there's no plot at all."

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Win great PRIZES! Be the envy of your friends!

OK, so there's no prizes, but still...

Since I'm not ashamed to steal a good idea, I'm going to have my own photo contest.

Here's the rules: Send in a pic that you think I should post in the "photo" section of my profile. This pic should say something pithy and sublime about me, the author.

Best photo/design/whatever gets placed in my profile until I get bored of it and/or something better comes along. Winning submittor gets a hearty handshake and a Pez dispenser (while supplies last) or possibly one of these bloody Mr. Potato Heads from off my desk.

Contest runs until I stop checking this blog.

All submissions should keep in mind that my mother may read this.

5 Comments:

  • At 27/9/06 12:05 , Blogger RugbyGirlMD said...

    I really don't think you've thought this idea through. You know what pictures I have of you....and this just begs to have me put up the Christmas picture that I like so much.

     
  • At 27/9/06 16:15 , Blogger Yankee John said...

    how should we send them? Post here or email? Interpretive dance, perhaps?

     
  • At 27/9/06 18:53 , Blogger Ted said...

    Rules addendum: All submissions except those by Yankee John should be posted to this blog. Yankee John should send via interpretive dance, 'cos I'd really like to see that.

     
  • At 3/10/06 17:40 , Blogger Jenny said...

    While looking for a pic, I found this:

    http://www.thedocaroundtheclock.com/dribear/2005/10/index.html

    Not a pic, but something you might find time wasting!

     
  • At 3/10/06 17:44 , Blogger Jenny said...

    http://mydocpod.com/%5CDocPodImages%5CER.jpg

    My pic suggestion... :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home