The People's Democratic Republic of Insomnia

"It's just laser beams and power chords--there's no plot at all."

Friday, September 15, 2006

It has come to my attention...

...that people are actually reading my inane ramblings. This confuses me. Really folks, I don't have anything interesting to say. Just ask Yankee John.

Of course, John is one of my faithful readers, and you've probably seen the sort of drivel he posts. So his opinion is a little questionable.

In other news, I finally cut my way through two different brands of red tape:
1--I'm finally approved for the federal licensing exam and
2--I got direct deposit to work. This was rather more complicated than it should have been, because The Great and Powerful State of Luzianna (just don't look behind the curtain) apparently can't count to 9 (which is the number of digits in my bank's routing code).

S0 take heart, players of obscure Douglas Adams text-adventure games! Brave heart, perseverance, and a bad attitude CAN triumph over bureaucratic inertia!

1 Comments:

  • At 15/9/06 21:29 , Blogger Yankee John said...

    You know, communicating through a public forum like this is silly. But we are too lazy to call each other. Keep up the good work - because rest assured, if you keep writing this drivel, I (and possible thousands more) will be bored to sleep and thus, in a strange way, fulfill your unacheived potential.

    Bore On, brave boring one! I think I'm going to go pillage something.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home