The People's Democratic Republic of Insomnia

"It's just laser beams and power chords--there's no plot at all."

Thursday, November 27, 2008

What I'm Thankful For

This morning, while reading "The Adventures of Dr. McNinja" and partaking of my morning caffeine, I yawned a truly mighty yawn.  So mighty, in fact, that I inhaled part of my mustache, upon which I began to choke.

I'm thankful that I had a can of Diet Coke right handy to wash the offending hairs down before they lodged in my airway.

4 Comments:

  • At 1/12/08 14:36 , Blogger KAISER ANDY I said...

    OMG even your lip is going bald.

     
  • At 5/12/08 03:43 , Blogger Yankee John said...

    I am thankful for Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

     
  • At 5/12/08 05:20 , Blogger Yankee John said...

    Ok, now I am actually reading DrMcNinja.

    I may give up the whole trying to write humor. I have been bested by an internet cartoon. F'ing Ninjas.


    Too much funny. Hurt myself.

    "There's a raptor in my office" isn't a typically a death-dealing blow, but it was the straw that broke my bladder.

     
  • At 5/12/08 16:11 , Blogger Ted said...

    Dr. Horrible also rocks. The youngest of my in-laws dressed up as Dr. H for Halloween.

    signed,
    Bad Horse

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home