The People's Democratic Republic of Insomnia

"It's just laser beams and power chords--there's no plot at all."

Monday, February 04, 2008

How 'Bout Them, Indeed

For those of you who don't know ('cos you're living in a cave and don't have any cable or internet access...wait a minute...) the New York Giants have defeated the much-despised New England Cheating Bastards, preventing people with really irritating Bahston accents from gloating about their team until the end of time. For this, I am grateful. So grateful, in fact, that I will defect from my usual Giant-mocking stance and officially declare myself a (fair-weather) Giants fan...at least until the next pre-season starts.

So I raise a glass to Alex, Marty, Gloria, Melman, and all those militant Penguins on the defensive line. All hail the New York Giants!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home