The People's Democratic Republic of Insomnia

"It's just laser beams and power chords--there's no plot at all."

Monday, November 06, 2006

In Other News...

New month, new job. I have both more and less responsibility this month...Much higher stakes, but much more oversight--my immediate boss is in the facility whenever I am. In other good news, call nights thus far have involved actual sleep.

The bad news is, I fully expect my run of "no catastrophic outcome since I started school" will come to an end this month.

2 Comments:

  • At 7/11/06 04:08 , Blogger Yankee John said...

    Not to be rude here, but wasn't your graduation from medical school a catastrophic outcome for the health and welfare of people in the Southeastearn U.S.?

     
  • At 8/11/06 12:55 , Blogger Ted said...

    Actually, that was rude.

    Just so's you know.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home