The People's Democratic Republic of Insomnia

"It's just laser beams and power chords--there's no plot at all."

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Weather Update

So Autumn has hit South Louisiana like a fat woman hits the Shoney's breakfast bar. It is now officially cold (I'm wearing my flannel shirt) and we've been having non-summer rain for about a week on and off.
Non-summer rain means you can breathe between rainstorms, and don't have to chew the air. The downside is that when you get wet, it's cold and miserable.

My god. I just posted about the weather. I am getting old. What's next, updating y'all on my bowel movements?

2 Comments:

  • At 24/10/06 14:39 , Blogger Yankee John said...

    Three things:

    1. You in Flannel - Grunge is dead.
    2. Seriously, you are old. Get over it. You will have a commemorative Soloman's Island coin made in your image soon. It, like the remaining whisps of hair on your shiny head, will be silver too.
    3. If you ever start blogging about your poo, it's over. I will take my witty reparte elsewhere (at least after the therapy begins to coax me out of the mental equivalent of rocking and sobbing on the bathroom floor.)

     
  • At 6/11/06 02:31 , Blogger Jenny said...

    I'm a parent... poo is a perfectly acceptable dinner conversation.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home