The People's Democratic Republic of Insomnia

"It's just laser beams and power chords--there's no plot at all."

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Rolling over to days for an upcoming fishing trip...I was dead tired at 10 PM, went to bed, woke up ABSOLUTELY sure my college roommate had died.  Realized that I had no way of knowing this, no one had told me, etc.  Checked social media (which is how the old crew communicates these days) and nothing had been posted.  Sent him a message.  He's doing fine.

Reminds me of when I was getting rebound dreams near the end of (or perhaps just after) residency.  I'd wake up quite sure that something had happened, usually something weird, and eventually realize (or independently confirm) that there was no way it could have happened.  Irritating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home