The People's Democratic Republic of Insomnia

"It's just laser beams and power chords--there's no plot at all."

Friday, May 02, 2008

We Apologize for the Interruption

I've been off the grid for about two weeks now and I'm absolutely overwhelmed by the outpouring of support from my loyal fan base (thanks, Andy and John). The reason? I've been moving. Pics of the new place are promised just as soon as I find the cable to download pics to my camera...It's in a box somewhere.

I spent about 5 days without a computer, which was weird. Got a lot done, though...I wonder if there's a connection. Houses take a lot more work than condos. I got all the locks changed, carried a bunch of boxes (there's more to go), raked the yard, spent about a grand at Home Depot (and I'm not even sort of done), etc, etc.

Thanks to Eric for his pickup truck and lifting help--we'd still be living in the old place without him.

1 Comments:

  • At 5/5/08 16:35 , Blogger KAISER ANDY I said...

    Excellent.
    Yes, that's what I miss about not having a truck- meeting new people...helping them move...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home