The People's Democratic Republic of Insomnia

"It's just laser beams and power chords--there's no plot at all."

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Failure to Think

Don't know why, but I haven't been able to come up with anything to post about in a while. Work is exciting, but in a fairly esoteric way that takes too many details to describe, and would probably bore most of you anyway. The dog is growing like a weed, I wake up and she's noticeably larger than when I went to bed. The Wife is doing well, got another interview today so that's one more chance for her to keep me in the manner to which I would like to become accustomed. I've been losing weight, and my body fat percentage continues to head in a happy direction.

All in all, things are good.

Maybe that's the problem. There's nothing to complain about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home