The People's Democratic Republic of Insomnia

"It's just laser beams and power chords--there's no plot at all."

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Should Have Been on KAI's Blog

I rear-ended a car this morning.
So there we are alongside the road and slowly the driver gets out of the car . . .
and you know how you just-get-sooo-stressed and life-stuff seems to get funny?
Yeah, well, I could NOT believe it . . . he was a DWARF!
He storms over to my car, glares up at me and says, ‘I AM NOT HAPPY!’
So, I look down at him and say, ‘Well, then which one are you?’
. . . and that’s when the fight started …


...with thanks to the good folks at Mostly Cajun.

1 Comments:

  • At 9/1/08 14:21 , Blogger KAISER ANDY I said...

    A guy at work called me "Booster Seat" the other day. When I stopped laughing I told him that would be "Mr. Seat" to you, or "The Boos" for short.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home