The People's Democratic Republic of Insomnia

"It's just laser beams and power chords--there's no plot at all."

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Girls on Skates

Went to the roller derby tonight, so that's a first. Now, everything I know about roller derby I learned from watching "Whip It", that Drew Barrymore flick. It was interesting.

These ladies are very athletic, and the fact that they go to work in fishnet stockings and tight shorts is much appreciated. And trackside seats are only $15. Plus, there's beer.

Four stars. Ted sez check it out.

2 Comments:

  • At 16/6/11 19:45 , Blogger KAISER ANDY I said...

    I honestly thought Juliette Lewis was dead until I saw that movie.

     
  • At 18/6/11 13:02 , Blogger Richard Noggin said...

    I went to the movie theater to see Kansas City Bomber, the Roller Derby film staring Raquel Welch with my Grandpa back in 1972. No wonder I need psyhological help.

    Wait a minute. Grandpa liked buxom red headed women...??

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home