The People's Democratic Republic of Insomnia

"It's just laser beams and power chords--there's no plot at all."

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Ding Dong

It probably won't surprise anyone to know that I'm no fan of al-Qaeda or bin Laden. In fact, I'm downright happy the fucker is dead. Now, some folks are saying we shouldn't be happy about that. They quote MLK, the Bible, etc on how we shouldn't rejoice in death, that even the death of the wicked is not a good thing, on and on....

I guess they're just better people than me. I can live with that.

5 Comments:

  • At 4/5/11 20:06 , Blogger Janelle Falk said...

    bin ladden is dead!

     
  • At 4/5/11 20:39 , Blogger KAISER ANDY I said...

    I thought everyone gathering in front of the Whitehouse and at ground zero partying it up was pretty funny.
    It pretty much showed the middle-east how to properly celebrate someone else's demise. No guns firing in the air or that ululululululu yelling shit. Just girls in tank tops and guys getting hammered.

     
  • At 7/5/11 05:39 , Blogger MADAMA said...

    http://coledulworth.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 11/5/11 00:14 , Blogger Unknown said...

    I was pretty jazzed about it. Meaning, I actually started playing jazz, just for the occasion. It was free form, it sucked hard and my neighbors were really pissed, but we all celebrate in our own way.

     
  • At 17/5/11 07:50 , Blogger Oliver Marlow said...

    The fact that you put yourself down by saying that other people are better than you for having a differing opinion is sad, be proud of yourself, be selfish, it works.

    True emotions come out in your blogs and I enjoy reading them.

    Good work, keep it up.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home