The People's Democratic Republic of Insomnia

"It's just laser beams and power chords--there's no plot at all."

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Perquisites--I Has Dem

I'm driving home from work this morning, I got off the interstate at my usual exit only to find....A bunch of cops pulling folks over for expired brake tags and seatbelt issues. Now, I had my seatbelt on, but I hadn't had my car "inspected" (read: give the Man his money) in the requisite amount of time.

But fortunately I was still wearing work clothes. Apparently, that's good for a month or so of grace period.

2 Comments:

  • At 25/5/10 14:20 , Blogger KAISER ANDY I said...

    Membership has it's privilages.

     
  • At 26/5/10 15:46 , Blogger KAISER ANDY I said...

    As I drove through Old Louisville yesterday I was thinking that we need inspections here. Not that I want to give the state another fifty bucks, but I don't know how some of those cars stay on the road.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home